No one can resist a refreshing drink on a terrace with these temperatures. It makes no difference what time of day it is. There are numerous refreshing drinks available, with or without alcohol, in the form of slushies or liquids, for both day and night… Of course, several essentials will assist you in dealing with these high temperatures.
If you are a foodie, you can now enjoy them and share your experience on social media; if you own a restaurant or bar, you can add them to your menu or run a campaign that customers will undoubtedly welcome.
We provide 12 beverages, some of which are already classics and others which are pretty new and trend-setting, so you may choose which ones you prefer. And, because summer is so long, you can try them all. There are flavors, colors, and much calm to beat the heat.
- Ice tea – Infusion enthusiasts do not have to give up high temperatures. The frozen version is usually widespread and straightforward to prepare. Boil the water, add the combination of your choice, let it soak for several hours, and then place it in the fridge or freezer. A few mints or peppermint leaves can add a vibrant flavor.
- Rainbow Photograph – A non-alcoholic drink that enters the body through the eyeballs. It is made from several kinds of jellies. This summer, it is a particularly eye-catching solution for quenching thirst due to its vibrant color and unique flavor.
- Water from coconut – If you have the good fortune to relax in a paradise near the sea, you will not be able to resist this well-prepared and presented drink. It has antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant qualities and is refreshing—a toast to health and summer.
- Gin and tonic with a flavoring – It’s becoming a staple among beach bars and terraces by the day. So if you are a foodie who does not want to lose out on the chance to surprise your followers, you can take out your phone and begin sharing your experiences. There are as many tastes as your imagination can conjure.
- Mojitos with blackberries – Please, a mojito! Who can resist this timeless classic from the other side of the Atlantic? So refreshing, simple to consume, with or without alcohol. However, the addition of numerous flavors has made it even more appealing. This blackberry one, in particular, will astound you with its aroma, intensity, and flavor.
- Mojitos with different flavors – Diversity emerges in the classic. Suppose you want to stray away from the mint and lemon flavors and try something else. You’ll find a wide range of options here that you’ll enjoy.
- Pina Colada – Another must-have for the summer. There are numerous ways to go about it: without alcohol, Malibu, or rum… But pineapple is always a must—a fruit with limitless benefits to our health and well-being. In the shape of a cocktail, it’s a great way to beat the summer heat.
- Verano Tinto – I couldn’t miss this masterpiece. It is perfect for cooling off with a lot of ice. It is an entirely repeating drink, quite common and easy to produce, consumed alone or with an aperitif.
- Sangria with red fruits – If you prefer red fruits, this is an excellent variation of the original sangria. In the summer, frozen drinks are perfect. It’s quick and easy to make and packed with antioxidants. The customer’s preference will determine whether or not alcohol is included.
- Peach Sangria – Why not cover an all-time favorite? A peach sangria with an appealing flavor and color will quench your thirst and take you away from the ordinary customary flavor without losing its essence. This is not to be missed.
- Water from Valencia – With rum, vodka, gin, cava, champagne, and even cider as a base. This is how it may season orange juice, a crucial element in preparing this beautiful cocktail of Valencian provenance – known since the 1950s – that has been increasingly popular in recent years.
- Lemonade, a reimagined classic – It is the quintessential American summer drink, and it is straightforward to make. However, like with other traditional recipes, there are numerous variations on the classic. Besides the fundamental ingredients, other substances can be added to give it color and flavor. It will be more or less intense depending on how it is prepared, but it will always be refreshing.
Drinks will be prominent.
By following this list, you will be on the cutting edge of new experiences. In addition, you will be able to share these energizing experiences if you are a foodie and are connected with your following. I’m sure they’ll appreciate it.