Did you know that boiling water at room temperature can cause partial extermination, which could put your health in danger?
- Cooking meals alone does not guarantee food safety and health.
- Food poisoning and digestive discomfort can be caused by eating raw or undercooked food.
- These are some tips to help you cook safely, healthy, and deliciously.
New Delhi: The heart of the kitchen is where the magic happens. Cooking is an art form that may not appeal to everyone. But where and how you cook can have a major impact on how your health. It is important to know that boiling water can kill germs. Did you know that boiling water can partially kill germs? This could put your health in danger. We have compiled a list of kitchen tips that will improve your health.
Healthy kitchen tips
These are some healthy kitchen tricks that you should have:
- Be careful when choosing oils are an essential cooking ingredient. They are used in almost all dishes. Unhealthy choices in oils can lead to obesity, high cholesterol, and cardiovascular disease. To avoid overconsumption, one must be aware of how much oil is being used.
- Stack them up: Your refrigerator is your storeroom for all perishable foods. To ensure food safety and health, stack your refrigerator carefully. Cover cooked meals immediately before storing them. Separate fruits, vegetables and meats from each other before storing them. Avoid storing food in the fridge for too long. Unorganized and unsanitary storage can lead to the germination and destruction of food’s texture.
- It should use seasonings with care for flavour enhancement; seasonings and dressings are often used in dishes. Many commercially produced seasonings, dressings and condiments contain unhealthy amounts of salt, sugar, and preservatives. This means that you should be mindful of ingredients like salt, sugar and ranch dressing. Homemade dressings, seasonings and condiments are a healthier option.
- Other essentials and cooktops should be taken care of: Dishcloths, tablecloths, cutlery, and cutting boards must all be cleaned regularly as they are the most susceptible to bacteria, fungi and other harmful germs. Disinfect cutting boards and cooktops regularly. It is important to change and wash tablecloths and dishcloths daily. It should use separate cutting boards for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
- Keep your meat safe is crucial to store meat properly. Although your freezer can store frozen meat, it’s not as strong as a deep freezer. This puts meat at risk of becoming spoiled if it isn’t consumed quickly. After properly sealing the container, store meat in a dry area. Consume it within seven days.