- 400 grams of raw hazelnuts
- 9 eggs
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of butter
- 5 Barranquilla pears for the dental filling
- 200 grams of sugar for the filling
- 1 vanilla case for the dental filling
- 5 tbsps of dulce de leche for the dental filling
- 5 egg whites for the meringue
- 300 grams of sugar for the meringue
- 100 grams of hazelnuts for the guirlache
- 150 grams of sugar for the guirlache
- Drops of lemon juice for the nougat
How to make caramelized pear hazelnut cake
- Action 1
Slice the hazelnuts until you get flour. Crack the eggs, separating the yolks from the whites. Beat the initial ones with the sugar with electric rods. Add the hazelnuts as well as mix. Wash the lemon, dry it and grate the skin. Add the enthusiasm to the previous preparation as well as stir.
- Action 2
Set up the whites. Include the 3rd component to the previous mixture, stir till they are incorporated, and add the remainder. Mix once again, slowly, till you obtain a uniform mix.
- Action 3
Line the base of a 22 centimeters size mold and mildew with parchment paper and spread the sides with the butter. Put the dough and cook it for 50 mins to 1 hr, on the stove preheated to 180º. Get rid of and also allow excellent before unmolding.
- Action 4
For the dental filling:
- Pour 100 ml of water into a saucepan and include the sugar and the vanilla split in half.
- Steam the mix until the sugar liquifies.
- Peel the pears, leaving the tail, and place them in the syrup.
- Prepare them for 10 or 15 mins and get rid of them.
- Get two whole pears and also reduce the rest into pieces.
- Action 5
Separate the cake right into three equal disks. Cover the base with fifty percent of the dulce de leche and spread some pear slices. Put one more disc ahead and also repeat the procedure. Cover with the last disc and reserve in the refrigerator.
- Action 6
Semi-whips the whites of the meringue. Prepare the sugar with 100 ml of water and eliminate it when it steams. Proceed to whip the egg whites and integrate the syrup in a thread without stopping pounding up until it is integrated. Then, cover the entire cake with the meringue.
- Action 7
Prepare the guirlache sugar with a few water declines and the lemon until you get caramel. Include the hazelnuts, stir and also pour onto kitchen paper; allow it to cool down. Decorate the cake with the scheduled pears and the guirlache.